Ion Science GasCheck G3 Leak Detector (Helium, SF6 & Other Gases)
Ion Science GasCheck G3 Leak Detector
Helium detection from 5 PPM - 900,000 PPM. Perfect for vapor intrusion sampling.
Best available leak detection
• Fast, accurate leak detection at highly sensitive levels
• Detects almost any known gas or gas mixture
• Particularly sensitive to ammonia, argon, butane, helium, hydrogen and SF6
• Reliable, stable, repeatable readings
Ease of use
• Simple, one handed operation
• Large, clear LCD back lit display for easy viewing
• Graphical icon menu
• Conveniently calibrated against helium
Choice of readings in PPM, cc/sec, g/yr, mg/m3
Designed for the search and location of gas leaks, GasCheck G has an advanced micro thermal conductivity sensor for fast, effective detection of almost any gas or gas mixture.
Robust and reliable, GasCheck G provides stable, repeatable readings of the detected gas. The instrument’s LCD display, LED indicator and audible sounder clearly indicate the leak present.
GasCheck G automatically zeros to the ambient air around it when switched on and is ready to detect immediately. The instrument’s easy to use graphical interface and intuitive keypad allows simple function, selection and adjustment
• Micro thermal conductivity detector (MTCD)
• Sensor is poison resistant with over range protection
• Battery Type: 4 x alkaline AA size or NiMH (rechargeable)
• Typically 40 hours life
• He 1 x 10-5, CH4 5 x 10-5, R12 5 x 10-5, Ar 1 x 10-4
• + 5% Displayed reading One digit
• T90 = 1 second rise and clear down
• Flashing LED and 90 dBA (at 10 cm) audible sounder
• 10 data points
• Operating: -20 to +60 °C, -4 to 140 oF
• Storage: -20 to +70 °C, -4 to 158 oF
• Humidity: 0 to 99% RH (non-condensing)
• 2 cc/min
WEIGHT & DIMENSIONS
• Instrument with probe: 390 x 60 x 49 mm, 15.5 x 2.3 x 1.9”
• Case: 420 x 320 x 97 mm, 16.5 x 12.5 x 3.8”
• Instrument: 0.45 kg, 1 lb, Packed 1.6 kg, 3.
Rental Includes - Instrument w/ short probe and nozzle, long probe, tool for changing probe, spare battery clip, manual, case.