Level Troll 400 Data Logger
Level Troll 400 Data Logger
Unless you require vented level data, the Level TROLL 400 is for you. This low-maintenance data logger measures and logs water level, water pressure and temperature. Ideal for long-term monitoring at flood-prone or high-humidity sites, the Level TROLL 400 is available in non-vented (absolute) pressure ranges. 3D factory calibration and our unique anti-drift system ensure accuracy, and durable titanium construction is designed to withstand harsh conditions in fresh or saltwater, in either groundwater or surface water environments.
As part of In-Situ's shared ecosystem, this versatile instrument easily integrates with accessories and in-well telemetry. Pair with In-Situ's VuLink telemetry and HydroVu Data Services for powerful remote data access and management. Smart addressing enables you to connect any device to the same data logger without reprogramming to monitor the same parameter.
• Increase productivity: Reduce training and installation time with In-Situ’s intuitive software platform and integrated components. Patented twist-lock connectors, included on Level TROLL Data Loggers and RuggedCable® Systems, ensure error-free deployments.
• Streamline data management: Use the VuSitu Mobile App to consolidate all site information on your smartphone, and tag data with site photos and GPS coordinates. Simply connect the instrument to a Wireless TROLL Com or power pack, launch the mobile app, and start reading results. Simplify instrument setup, reduce errors and get the most out of your data with Log Setup Assistant and Panoramic Live Data. Log data to your smartphone and download results in a standard Universal Data File format.
• Set up real-time networks: Access data 24/7 and receive event notifications when you connect data loggers to VuLink Telemetry, HydroVu Data Services, or other third-party data collection platforms.
• Deploy in all environments: Install loggers in fresh water, saltwater, and contaminated waters. Solid titanium and sealed construction outperforms and outlasts specially coated data loggers.
• Log accurate data: Get optimal accuracy under all operating conditions. Sensors undergo a 3D, NIST-traceable factory calibration across the full pressure and temperature range. For applications requiring the highest levels of accuracy, use a vented (gauged) system.
• Get long-lasting operation: Reduce trips to the field with lowpower loggers that typically operate for 10 years.
• AQUIFER CHARACTERIZATION: SLUG & PUMPING TESTS
• COASTAL: TIDAL, WETLAND & ESTUARY STUDIES
• HYDROLOGIC EVENTS: STORM SURGE & FLOOD CONTROL SYSTEMS
• LONG-TERM, REAL-TIME GROUNDWATER & SURFACE WATER MONITORING
• MINING & REMEDIATION
TEMPERATURE RANGES - Operational: -20 to 80° C (-4 to 176° F) Storage: -40 to 80° C (-40 to 176° F) Calibrated: -5 to 50° C (23 to 122° F)
DIAMETER - 1.83 cm (0.72 in.)
LENGTH - 21.6 cm (8.5 in.)
WEIGHT - 124 g (0.27 lb)
MATERIALS - Titanium body; Delrin® nose cone
OUTPUT OPTIONS - Modbus/RS485, SDI-12, 4 to 20 mA
BATTERY TYPE & LIFE - 3.6V lithium; 10 years or 2M readings
EXTERNAL POWER - 8 to 36 VDC
MEMORY - 2.0 MB, Data records - 120,000, Data logs - 50 logs
FASTEST LOGGING RATE - 2 per second
FASTEST OUTPUT RATE - Modbus: 2 per second SDI-12 & 4 to 20 mA: 1 per second
LOG TYPES - Linear, Fast Linear, and Event
TYPE - Piezoresistive
Material - Titanium
RANGE - Absolute (non-vented) 30 psia: 11 m (35 ft) 100 psia: 60 m (197 ft) 300 psia: 200 m (658 ft) 500 psia: 341 m (1120 ft)
BURST PRESSURE - Max. 2x range; burst > 3x range
ACCURACY - ±0.05% FS from -5 to 50° C
LONG-TERM STABILITY - <0.1% FS
FS RESOLUTION - ±0.005% FS or better
UNITS OF MEASURE - Pressure: psi, kPa, bar, mbar, mmHg, inHg, cmH2O, inH2O Level: in., ft, mm, cm, m
TYPE - Silicon
ACCURACY - ±0.1° C
RESOLUTION - 0.01° C or better
UNITS OF MEASURE - Celsius or Fahrenheit