Solinst Canada Ltd. has been manufacturing high quality groundwater instrumentation since 1980 when company president Doug Belshaw recognized the need for innovative and easy-to use instrumentation for the growing hydrogeology field.
First Solinst introduced its Model 101 Water Level Meter for hydrogeologists in the United States. The sturdy design, stretch-resistant tape and special markings in feet and tenths of feet (now 1/100 ft) proved ideal. The Meter gained in popularity and soon became the Water Level Meter of choice for American groundwater monitoring.
Since then hard work, listening to our customers, and thinking creatively has enabled Solinst to flourish. We now offer a broad range of innovative and practical equipment, used by both hydrogeologists and hydrologists around the world. The range still features Water Level Meters, but has expanded into dataloggers, telemetry, Interface Meters, Drive-Points, Samplers and Multilevel Systems.
Products We Carry
- Solinst Model 101 P2 Water Level Meter
- Solinst Model 101 P7 Water Level Meter
- Solinst 101 WLM w/ P2 Probe
- Solinst Model 101 P7 Water Level Meter With 110V Power Reel
- Solinst Model 101 P7 Water Level Meter With 12V Power Reel
- Solinst Model 407 Bladder Pumps
- Solinst Model 101D Drawdown WLM
- Solinst Model 101B Basic Water Level Meter
- Solinst Model 101D Drawdown Water Level Meter
- Solinst Stand-Alone Field Table
- Solinst Well-Mount Field Table