ISCO 6" flow metering insert Rental
Regular price $50.00
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Provide a fast and accurate method of measuring and recording flow in round sewer pipes. The unique design of the inserts allows them to be installed from street level, which elimnatesthe costs and potential hazards of manhole entry. The inserts are designed for use with the Isco 730 and 4230 bubbler flow meters amd are ideal for short or long-term measurement projects. Flow can be accurately measured from 1 to 640 GPM in pipes between 6 inch and 12 inch in diameter and in manholes up to 16 feet deep.
- Includes an integral round orifice for measuring higher flow rates.
- Attachable 60 V-notch weir plate gives increased accuracy at lower flow rates.
- Durable, corrosion-resistant aluminum and plastic construction.
- Can be used to measure flows in pipes from 6 to 12 inch or in manholes up to 16 feet deep
- Accurate measurements from 1 to 640 gpm
- Durable, corrosion-resistant aluminum and plastic construction
- Installing an Isco Flow Metering Insert takes minutes and eliminates the need for manhole entry