Level Troll 700 Data Logger
Level Troll 700 Data Logger
Designed specifically for aquifer characterization, the Level TROLL 700, with titanium construction, 4 MB memory that holds 260,000 data points, higher data resolution, and advanced logging modes, is the professional's choice for accurate and reliable results.The Level TROLL 700 provides continuous monitoring of water level, water pressure, and temperature. Available in pressure ranges up to 500 psig for vented configurations and 1000 psia for non-vented configurations.
This premier data logger is ideal for specialized applications. 3D factory calibration and our unique anti-drift system ensure accuracy. Low-maintenance deployment saves on time in the field and cost. And with our shared ecosystem, you can easily integrate instrumentation, in-well telemetry, and HydroVu Data Services.
• Increase productivity: Reduce training and installation time with In-Situ’s intuitive software platform and integrated components. Patented twist-lock connectors, included on Level TROLL Data Loggers and RuggedCable® Systems, ensure error-free deployments.
• Streamline data management: Use the VuSitu Mobile App to consolidate all site information on your smartphone, and tag data with site photos and GPS coordinates. Simply connect the instrument to a Wireless TROLL Com or power pack, launch the mobile app, and start reading results. Simplify instrument setup, reduce errors and get the most out of your data with Log Setup Assistant and Panoramic Live Data. Log data to your smartphone and download results in a standard Universal Data File format.
• Set up real-time networks: Access data 24/7 and receive event notifications when you connect data loggers to VuLink Telemetry, HydroVu Data Services, or other third-party data collection platforms.
• Deploy in all environments: Install loggers in fresh water, saltwater, and contaminated waters. Solid titanium and sealed construction outperforms and outlasts specially coated data loggers.
• Log accurate data: Get optimal accuracy under all operating conditions. Sensors undergo a 3D, NIST-traceable factory calibration across the full pressure and temperature range. For applications requiring the highest levels of accuracy, use a vented (gauged) system.
• Get long-lasting operation: Reduce trips to the field with lowpower loggers that typically operate for 10 years.
• AQUIFER CHARACTERIZATION: SLUG & PUMPING TESTS
• COASTAL: TIDAL, WETLAND & ESTUARY STUDIES
• HYDROLOGIC EVENTS: STORM SURGE & FLOOD CONTROL SYSTEMS
• LONG-TERM, REAL-TIME GROUNDWATER & SURFACE WATER MONITORING
• MINING & REMEDIATION
TEMPERATURE RANGES - Operational: -20 to 80° C (-4 to 176° F) Storage: -40 to 80° C (-40 to 176° F) Calibrated: -5 to 50° C (23 to 122° F)
DIAMETER - 1.83 cm (0.72 in.)
LENGTH - 21.6 cm (8.5 in.)
WEIGHT - 124 g (0.27 lb)
MATERIALS - Titanium body; Delrin® nose cone
OUTPUT OPTIONS - Modbus/RS485, SDI-12, 4 to 20 mA
BATTERY TYPE & LIFE - 3.6V lithium; 10 years or 2M readings
EXTERNAL POWER - 8 to 36 VDC
MEMORY - 4.0 MB, Data records - 250,000, Data logs - 50 logs
FASTEST LOGGING RATE - 4 per second
FASTEST OUTPUT RATE - Modbus: 2 per second SDI-12 & 4 to 20 mA: 1 per second
LOG TYPES - Linear, Fast Linear, Linear Average, Event, Step Linear, True Logarithmic
TYPE - Piezoresistive
Material - Titanium
RANGE - Absolute (non-vented) 30 psia: 11 m (35 ft) 100 psia: 60 m (197 ft) 300 psia: 200 m (658 ft) 500 psia: 341 m (1120 ft) 1000 psia: 693 m (2273 ft) Gauged (vented) 5 psig: 3.5 m (11.5 ft) 15 psig: 11 m (35 ft) 30 psig: 21 m (69 ft) 100 psig: 70 m (231 ft) 300 psig: 210 m (692 ft) 500 psig: 351 m (1153 ft)
BURST PRESSURE - Max. 2x range; burst > 3x range
ACCURACY - ±0.05% FS from -5 to 50° C
LONG-TERM STABILITY - <0.1% FS
FS RESOLUTION - ±0.005% FS or better
UNITS OF MEASURE - Pressure: psi, kPa, bar, mbar, mmHg, inHg, cmH2O, inH2O Level: in., ft, mm, cm, m
TYPE - Silicon
ACCURACY - ±0.1° C
RESOLUTION - 0.01° C or better
UNITS OF MEASURE - Celsius or Fahrenheit