Rugged TROLL 200 Data Logger
Rugged TROLL 200 Data Logger
The Rugged Troll 200 is "rugged and affordable", this non-vented (absolute) water level logger featuring 3D factory calibration and enhanced reliability will operate for years maintenance free. Easily program and download data with the Rugged TROLL Docking Station or Wireless Rugged TROLL Com and VuSitu App (sold separately). Setup, view and download logs directly from your mobile device using a Wireless Rugged TROLL Com and the VuSitu app.
Available in pressure ranges up to 250 ft (76 m), the Rugged TROLL 100 is 2.62 cm (1.03 in) in diameter and comes with 2MB of memory, with 120,000 data sets and 360,000 data points. Use a suspension wire and the backshell hanger (included) to deploy the equipment.
AFFORDABLE TITANIUM DATA LOGGERS
• Get reliable data at a budget-friendly price.
• Use in harsh environments. Solid titanium construction offers chemical- and corrosion-resistance and outlasts specially-coated data loggers.
• Select the appropriate logging mode for your project: Linear, Fast Linear, or Event.
FLEXIBLE DEPLOYMENT OPTIONS
• Deploy zero-maintenance loggers in flood-prone areas, highhumidity environments, and remote locations.
• Choose the cable length and termination type that works best for your project.
• Use suspension wire and backshell hanger for applications requiring minimal instrument access.
SIMPLIFIED SETUP AND DATA RETRIEVAL
• The mobile app guides you through instrument and log setup, and data management. Log data to your smartphone and download results in a Universal Data File.
• Save time and reduce errors with the intuitive Win-Situ Software platform. Quickly program loggers, download data, graph results, and more.
• Simplify instrument setup, reduce errors and improve data utilization with Log Setup Assistant and Panoramic Live Data.
• Connect a cabled logger to a telemetry system, radio, controller, or a SCADA/PLC system via Modbus/RS485 or SDI-12 (with the Rugged TROLL 200 and Rugged BaroTROLL).
• Integrate with VuLink Telemetry and HydroVu™ Data Services for real-time feedback on your remote monitoring sites.
Rugged Troll 200 Applications
• COASTAL WETLAND AND ESTUARY RESEARCH
• CREST STAGE GAGING AND STREAM GAGING
• DRILLING AND WELL DEVELOPMENT
• FLOOD AND STORM SURGE MONITORING
• LANDFILL LEACHATE MONITORING
VUSITU MOBILE APP FOR WIRELESS CONNECTION
Use the VuSitu Mobile App to view results instantly from your Android™ or iOS™ smartphone or tablet when connected to the Wireless Rugged TROLL Com. Consolidate all site information and tag data with site photos and GPS coordinates. Log data to your smartphone and download results in a standard .csv file format.
Rugged Troll 200 Specifications
- TEMPERATURE RANGES - Operational: 0-50° C (32-122° F) Storage: -40-80° C (-40-176° F) Calibrated: 0-50° C (32-122° F)
- DIAMETER - 2.62 cm (1.03 in.)
- LENGTH - 14.43 cm (5.68 in.)
- WEIGHT - 137 g (0.30 lb)
- MATERIALS - Titanium body; Delrin® nose cone, hanger, backend
- OUTPUT OPTIONS - USB via docking station; Wireless Rugged TROLL Com; Modbus/RS485 or SDI-12 via Rugged TROLL 200 Cable
- BATTERY TYPE & LIFE - 3.6V lithium; 10 years or 2M readings
- EXTERNAL POWER - 8-36 VDC
- MEMORY - Data records 2.0 MB, Data logs 120,000, 2 logs
- FASTEST LOGGING RATE - 1 per second
- FASTEST OUTPUT RATE - Rugged TROLL 200 only Modbus & SDI-12: 1 per second
- LOG TYPES - Linear, Fast Linear, and Event
Rugged Troll 200 Pressure
- SENSOR TYPE - Piezoresistive
- MATERIAL - Caramic
- RANGE - 9 m (30 ft) (Burst: 18 m; 60 ft) 30 m (100 ft) (Burst: 40 m; 134 ft) 76 m (250 ft) (Burst: 112 m; 368 ft)
- 7 to 30 psi; 0.5 to 2 bar
- ACCURACY - ±0.1% FS from 0 to 50 °C
- RESOLUTION - ±0.01% FS or better
- UNITS OF MEASURE - Pressure: psi, kPa, bar, mbar, mmHg Level: in., ft, mm, cm, m
- psi, kPa, bar, mbar, mmHg, inHg
Rugged Troll 200 TEMPERATURE
- MATERIAL - Silicon
- ACCURACY - ±0.3° C ±0.3° C
- RESOLUTION - 0.01° C or better 0.01° C or better
- UNITS OF MEASURE - Celsius or Fahrenheit
Rugged Troll 200 WARRANTY
RUGGED TROLL® 200 CABLE
Access real-time data by using Rugged TROLL 200 Cable with a Rugged TROLL 200 or a Rugged BaroTROLL. Use a Cable Suspension Kit to anchor the cable in place. Available configurations:
• Modbus/RS485 stripped-and-tinned cable or SDI-12 stripped-and-tinned cable—Use with PLC, telemetry system, or logger.
• Modbus/RS485 top-of-well cable—Use with Rugged TROLL Com Device and a VuSitu Mobile App or a PC.
JACKET OPTIONS- TPU (thermoplastic polyurethane)
CONDUCTORS - 4 conductors, 24 AWG, polypropylene insulation
DIAMETER - Cable: 5.1 mm (0.200 in.) Connector: 26.1 mm (1.03 in.)
CABLE LENGTHS - Modbus/RS485: Customizable up to 300 m (1,000 ft) SDI-12: Standard lengths up to 60 m (200 ft)
MINIMUM BEND RADIUS - 5X cable diameter
BREAK STRENGTH - 68 kg (150 lbs)