Tramex ME5 Non-Intrusive Moisture Meter Rental
Regular price $40.00
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Tramex ME5 Non-Intrusive Moisture Meter
The Tramex ME5 Moisture Encounter is a Dual-Depth, non-destructive moisture meter for instant moisture measurement and evaluation. Deep Depth penetration up to 1.25" (30mm) & Shallow Depth penetration up to 0.40” (10mm). 5 Ranges of sensitivity: Wood & Timber / Shallow Depth / Drywall & Roofing / Plaster & Tile / Masonry and Concrete, making the ME5 Moisture Encounter ideal for testing in and through a wide range of materials in the building envelope.
- 5 Ranges of sensitivity: Wood & Timber / Shallow Depth / Drywall & Roofing / Plaster & Tile / Masonry
- Dual-Depth penetration allows for comparative of surface and core moisture and elimination of substrate influence on the testing of coverings.
- Deep signal penetration, up to 1 1⁄4" (30mm) in wood and drywall, detects elevated moisture through most covering materials without having to damage or puncture the materials being tested.
- Shallow Depth scale is designed to have a field penetration of up to 10mm (0.4 inches).
- Wide range of readings from 5% to 30% on Wood Scale and 0 to 100 on comparative scale for all other materials.
- Detects moisture through paint, wallpaper, drywall, ceramic tiles, floor coverings, wood, ceiling tiles, roofing membranes, and asphalt composition shingles.
- Bluetooth connection to accompanying IOS & Android App allowing for continual development and integration of apps and reporting.
- Hold Function which enables the user to “freeze” the reading, useful when taking readings where the meter face may not be visible.
- High Moisture Audio Warning Tone which can be enabled or disabled.
- Large clear easy to read analog display giving meaningful readings.
- Rugged ergonomically designed enclosure.
- Size: 6.3" x 3.5" x 1.5" (160mm x 85mm x 38mm)
- Weight: 9.5oz (270g)
- Construction: ABS Body
- Power: 2 x AALR6 ALKALINE (included)
- Display: Analogue
- Depth of penetration: Shallow signal: up to 0.40” (10mm)
- Deep signal: up to 1.25" (30mm)
- Wood Moisture Content: 5 to 30%
- Reference scale for building materials: 0 to 100