Uvex Hypershock Safety Glasses (In Stock)
About this item
- LENS TINTS FOR ANY TASK: Uvex lens tint applications include sun & glare reduction, fluorescent/halogen/sodium lamp low light areas, indoor/outdoor transition, welding and traffic signal recognition
- PERMANENT LENS COATINGS: Uvex lens coatings deliver long-lasting anti-fog & anti-scratch performance; permanent bonding to the lens prevents wash/wear off even after extended use or repeated cleanings
- SAFETY: Full frame is lightweight but offers high-impact protection that meets ANSI Z87.1-2015 standards for safety glasses; wraparound design provides increased side protection and peripheral vision
- STYLE & PERFORMANCE: Safety eyewear combines performance-driven technology with aggressive, sport-inspired styling; the sleek side profile allows ample room for hard hats or other head gear
- LONGWEARING COMFORT: Protective eyewear features a molded nose piece & sleek temples with soft, molded inserts for longwearing comfort; Integrated hinge mechanism with dual cam action for secure fit
Performance, Protection & Styling: Uvex Hypershock eyewear delivers the ultimate combination of high-performance protection and aggressive sport-inspired styling. The full frame offers high impact protection, with streamlined padded temples and a molded nose piece for a secure, comfortable fit. The dielectric design of Hypershock Glasses means they can be worn in environments where accidental exposure to electrical charge is possible.
Uvex (Ultra Violet Excluded): Hypershock glasses come in a wide variety of tints to suit any work environment. Our scientifically formulated dyes selectively absorb radiation bands for increased hazard protection, or light filtration to enhance viewing tasks. Our approach to lens tints – Spectrum Control Technology (SCT) – covers the entire range of wavelengths to suit nearly any application.