YSI 1020 pH/DO, 30m Cable Rental
Rugged and reliable, the YSI Pro1020 provides everything you need in a handheld instrument for the measurement of either pH or ORP along with temperature, and dissolved oxygen.
User-replaceable sensors and cables along with convenient calibration routine feature makes it extremely user friendly. Mil-spec (military spec) connectors, IP67 waterproof and rubber over molded case, and 1-meter drop tests ensure the instrument remains in your hands to provide years of sampling even in the harshest field conditions. The feature set of the Pro1020 results in a low total cost of ownership over the life of the product and proves that it is smarter, tougher, and more versatile.
Additional features include:
- User-replaceable cables and sensors provide versatility, reduce down time and reduce overall cost of ownership.
- Available with 1- 4- 10- 20- and 30-m cable lengths standard (cable management kit included on all cables 4-m and longer).
- Smart calibration; the instrument remembers the previous calibration values and simply walks you through the routine.
- Stores 50 data sets; no need to write down data.
- Large graphic, backlit display and glow in the dark keypad. Usable in any lighting condition. The display is also visible when wearing polarized sunglasses.
- Tough. IP67, impact-resistant, waterproof case. Waterproof without the battery cover as well.
- Rubber over molded case provides extra durability. Military spec connectors are unsurpassed for ruggedness.
- Multiple languages include English, Spanish, French, and Portuguese.
- Choose either polarographic or galvanic DO sensors.
- Quick response times; 95% DO response time in approximately 8 seconds with standard membrane (fastest response time in the market).
- 3-year instrument; 2-year cable; 1-year sensor warranty (Galvanic DO is 6-months)