Geotech Environmental Equipment, Inc.
Order Geotech Geotech Environmental Equipment products from White Oak Environmental
Geotech Company History
Formed in 1956, Geotech transitioned from a specialty machine shop to an environmental equipment manufacturer in 1978 when invited by the United States Geological Survey (USGS) to partner with them in developing products and technologies for the emerging U.S. Trace Metals Analysis Program.
As a result of this partnership, the bladder pumps, peristaltic pumps, 0.45-micron sampling filters, and filter holders developed by Geotech for the program became the groundwater industry standards.
Geotech rounded out already-extensive product lines by acquiring three outstanding companies: Oil Recovery Systems (ORS) in 1997, Keck Instruments, Inc. in 1999, and the Marschalk Corporation in 2005. In 2015 Geotech acquired Leptron Industrial Robotic Helicopters, Inc., a leader in the environmental aerial sensor platform industry since 2009. Geotech recognizes the value of unmanned aerial vehicles for environmental monitoring and the products that Leptron have developed are technologically superior. Coupled with ongoing product research and development, Geotech today offers the most extensive line of equipment in the environmental field.
In addition to its 125,000 square-foot Denver-based manufacturing plant and corporate headquarters, Geotech now operates service centers in eight states, plus a European Sales Center in Barcelona, Spain and a representative office in Beijing, China. Geotech equipment meets environmental challenges on every continent!
Environmental resources influence every aspect of society, from the viability of industrial practices and technological advancements to our quality of life and the vitality of our communities. As a leader in the environmental industry, Geotech Environmental Equipment, Inc. is committed to a sustainable future by offering proven, comprehensive environmental resources and environmental management solutions. We understand and adapt to new challenges and collaborate with industry partners to build a better tomorrow.
Geotech Environmental Equipment, Inc. strives to be a model environmental equipment manufacturer and supplier of customer-centered, regulatory-focused scientific field equipment that contributes to high quality and repeatable data for monitoring global environmental conditions.
Geotech Environmental Equipment, Inc. Core Values:
- Environment is at the core of what we do - from manufacturing and supporting high-quality field equipment, to improving operations to reduce negative affects to the environment in keeping with our ISO standards. It's our responsibility to lead environmental initiatives by being the example.
- Customer-Centered is an organizational commitment that puts our customers first. From being available and approachable, to listening and understanding each unique application - it's our goal to ensure every customer experiences world-class products, service, and support.
- Safety is a way of life – through personal commitment at all levels of the organization. We take responsibility for the safety of ourselves and those around us, both at work and at home, and build a culture of well-being.
- Communication is a foundational value that combines our emphasis on open source sharing with our focus on continuous improvement as individuals and as an organization. Good communication practices and resources drive decision making, organizational development, and metrics to gauge progress.
- Partnerships with environmental associations and organizations that champion responsible industry advancement are essential to Geotech. We establish and maintain a solid network of customers, suppliers and industry leaders to create enduring value for all involved.